The East Texas Aging & Disability Resource Center (ETxADRC) first began as a grant opportunity through the Texas Department of Aging and Disabilities Services (DADS), in 2008, now Texas Health and Human Services (THHS). Community Healthcore is the fiscal agent with support from:
- 2-1-1 Texas, East Texas Region
- Area Agency on Aging of East Texas
- THHS Community Services for Regions 4 & 5
- INFOline of Gregg County
- Workforce Solutions East Texas
- East Texas Center for Independent Living
- East Texas Border Health Clinic
- Early Childhood Intervention
How we’ve grown
Region 5 Counties
Region 6 Counties
How To Contact Us
We understand that finding help for older adults and people with disabilities can be overwhelming. That’s why we have Trained Specialists who will guide you to the right service options to help meet your needs. They are available to assist you Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. If you live within the 23 counties we serve, call the number below and follow the instructions.
- then Press 1
- Press 1 again
- Enter the ZIP Code of the person receiving care or assistance
After following these easy steps, your call will be transferred to our Trained Information and Referral Specialists who are ready to listen to your concerns and provide you with information for a variety of service providers, including publicly funded and private pay services.
Whether you are looking for long-term care services or supports for yourself or someone else, please give the ADRC number a call.